Tomar Anjani Singh(PhD (Law), LLM, LL.B.(Hons.), M.Sc., UGC-NET)
Associate Professor of Law Phone : (+91) - 79-23276611/23276612
Mobile : (+91) -
Fax : (+91) - 79-23276613
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Conferences/ Seminar Attended / Participation / Papers Presented :
Conference(s) Attended / Participated:
- Participated in International Conference on Higher Education organized by PDPU.
- Participated "5th All Gujarat Law Teachers' Training Programme" jointly organized by Commissionerate of Higher Education, Education Department, Government of Gujarat, Gandhinagar and Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar, 19th November 2011
- "Participated & presented a paper at National Conference on Surrogacy, held at GNLU on 9th of Oct 2011"
- "Acted as resource person in GLEP for judicial training on 8th of Oct 2011"
- "Acted as Resource Person in UGC NET/SET Two days Training Program, organized by GNLU under Gujarat Legal Education Project on 18th of Sept. 2011".
- Participated & acted as Resource Person in 4th All Gujarat Law Teachers' Training Program, held on 3rd September at GNLU. The program is jointly organized by Commissionerate of Higher Education of Govt. of Gujarat & GNLU"
- "Attended one day seminar on India-US Relation Post Obama Visit in special reference to Health, Security Power, and Good Governance & Terrorism". Seminar organized at GNLU in cooperation with ICWA.
- Participated in "3rd All Gujarat Law Teachers' Training Programme" on "Constitutional law" jointly organized by Commissionerate of Higher Education, Education Department, Gujarat and Gujarat National Law University, on 19th of August 2011 at GNLU.
- Participated in National Workshop on "Legal Research Methodology", Nirma Institute of Law, Ahmedabad, 7 - 8 May 2011.
- Participated in 5th Annual Intellectual Property Summit organized by AMA, Ahmedabad.
- Paper on "Narco Analysis" was published in Journal of RGNLU.
- Paper contributed to International Conference on Maritime law at GNLU.
- Attended one week Research Methodology organized by GNLU.
- Participated & presented paper in International Conference on Applied Linguistics held at Guntur.
- Participated & presented paper in National Conference at NLU-Jodhpur.
- Participated & presented paper in National conference on Judicial Activism at Barkatullah University, Bhopal.
- Participated & presented paper at First GNLU, International Conference on Trade & competition Law.
Seminar(s) Attended / Participated:
- Delivered faculty seminar on section 66A IT Act in May 2015 at GNLU.
Publication(s) / Book(s) :
Publication / Books:
- A book on Drug Addiction & Criminal justice system is under print which is for LL.M degree
- A book on IPR is published for Distance education for MG University of Kottayam with ISBN 978-93-259-7328-2
- A book on the Medical ethics for MG University of Kottayam has been co-authored having ISBN7-3-25-7910-9
- A book on criminology is under print for Baba sahib Bhim Rao Ambedkar University for M.A. students
- Two chapters have been contributed for the book to be published by the Vikas publication.(under print)
- One book on "Labour Adjudication" was published in 2009, referred in DAVV.
- Four papers published at National level.
- Four paper published at International level.
Research / Area of Interest :
Areas of General Interest:
- Intellectual Property Laws
- Law of Taxation
- Latest laws like Transport Laws, Competition laws etc.
Teaching / Academic Experience :
- 8 years of teaching UG &PG classes in Law
- Appointed as Asst. Professor of Law at GNLU from March 2010 and continuing the same.
- Appointed as Lecturer at University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun from Jul 2009 to Feb 2010.
- Appointed as Asst. Professor (Under code 28 of DAVV) at Indore Institute of Law, Indore from Aug 2006 to June 2009.
- Worked as Visiting Faculty at Institute of Management Studies (IMS), Indore for session of Jul 2007-May 2009, teaching MBA of different streams.
- Worked as visiting faculty at International Institute of Professional Studies, (IIPS), Indore for session of 2008-09 teaching Business laws to B.Com. ( Hons)
- Worked as visiting faculty at School of Law since Jul 2007-2009 teaching BALLB & LL.M. classes.
- Worked as visiting faculty at School of Economics, Indore for sessions of Jan 2008- May 2009 for teaching MBA (IB) & BBA (IB) course.
- Worked as Part time Teacher at Government Law College, Indore for session of Feb 2006-Jun 2006.
Other Accomplishments :
- Completed orientation course at Gujarat University with "A" grade in Nov- 2014.
- Convener Student & Staff exchange committee (from Apr 2015)
- Registered Ph.D. guide at GNLU.
- Recipient of Merit Scholarship (twice) by DAVV, Indore.
- Recipient of Five Gold Medals & One Silver medal on getting highest marks in University.
- NSS "C" Certificate holder.
- Head of Publication Committee of GNLU (2010-2014)
- Chief Editor of TGLR journal since Feb 2011
- Represented DAVV for various competition at District, State & National Level.
- Life term member of PFA.
- Member of Youth Society at Indore.
Last Updated : 03-07-2015