Gandhi Vikas(Ph.D. (Law), LL.M.)
Dean Extension & Associate Professor of Law Phone : (+91) - 79-23276611/23276612
Mobile : (+91) -
Fax : (+91) - 79-23276613
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Conferences/ Seminar Attended / Participation / Papers Presented :
Conference(s) Attended / Participated:
- Participated in International Conference organized by GNLU in collaboration with Ministry Foreign Affairs of Switzerland, the first edition of public international law academy for diplomats and scholars of international law during 3-8 November 2014 at GNLU.
- Participated and Presented a Paper on ''Reproductive Rights'' in the Seminar on ''Human Rights and Value Education: Sensitization, Concept and Challenges'', at Bhavnagar University, during 14-15 November, 2010.
- Participated and presented a paper on ''International Terrorism and Role of Law'', an advanced workshop on ''Terrorism and International Criminal Court'', at NALSAR during 22-23 of March, 2009.
- Participated and presented a paper on ''European Human Rights Regional Implementation'', in the seminar on ''Human Rights and Values'', at Rajkot, from 27 to 28 of March, 2008.
- Participated in the Orientation Programme sponsored by University Grant Commission (UGC) during 19 November-16 December, 2007.
Publication(s) / Book(s) :
Publication / Books:
- Book published : ''Issues on Arbitration'', by Read worthy Publication, New Delhi, 2016 (ISBN: 10:93-5018-398-6)
- Articles published:
- ''Uniform Civil Code and Human Rights: Need a balance on Cross road'', (ISBN 978-81-8198-357-2)
- ''International Terrorism and Role of Law, Law Development and Socio Economic Policy (Challenges in 21st Century India)'', (ISBN: 9789350287231)
- ''International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement'' (ISBN: 978 81 7650 496 6)
- ''Towards Better Understanding the Child Rights as Human Rights: Special Reference to Right to Education'', (ISBN: 978-81-7276-456-2)
- ''Measures to Bring Normalcy in the Environment: The Kyoto Protocol and the Impact of Environmental Imbalance and Global Warming on Society'', (ISBN- 81 902565-8- 0)
Research / Area of Interest :
Areas of General Interest:
- Human Rights Law
- International Humanitarian Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
Last Updated : 16-01-2017