Jagtiani Palak(Pursuing Master of Business Law (Distance Learning Course), LL.M., LL.B (Hons.))
Assistant Professor of Law Phone : (+91) - 79-23276611/23276612
Mobile : (+91) -
Fax : (+91) - 79-23276613
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Conferences/ Seminar Attended / Participation / Papers Presented :
Seminar(s) Attended / Participated:
- Attended Seminar on Legislative Drafting organized by Institute of Law, Nirma University, March 2013
- Attended Seminar on Media & Law organized by Institute of Law, Nirma University, February 2013.
Training Programme / Workshop / Short-term courses :
WorkShop Attended / Short-Term Courses :
- Attended and participated in 'Mediation Training Workshop' organized by Institute of Law, Nirma University and conducted by Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution, Mumbai, March 2011.
Research / Area of Interest :
Areas of General Interest:
- Law of Torts
- Contract Law
Research Projects / Article Papers
- Palak Jagtiani, 'MesneProfits' published on www.articlebase.com, www.busniesstaxinfoonline.com and www.legalservice.org .
Teaching / Academic Experience :
- Visamo, Calorx Foundation - NGO for special children, September-November 2013 worked as a guardian and a teacher, helping them in their daily academics.
- Ique Ideas- Faculty for Legal Aptitude, April-May 2013
Awards Received / Achievements :
- Represented as a Speaker in 2nd Surana & Surana Corporate Law Moot, JSS Law College, Mysore, February 2012.
- Represented as a Speaker in the 13th M. M. Singhvi Memorial Bar Council Of India International Law Moot Court Competition, February, 2011.
- Quarter Finalist as a Speaker in IIPS National Intellectual Property Moot Competition, NMIMS, February.
Work Experience :
- M/s Late Mukul Sinha, Ahmedabad - Advocate, July-August 2013
Last Updated : 06-02-2017