The flagship journal of the University, THE GNLU LAW REVIEW was born in 2008, owing to the emergent need for broadening the platform for academicians, professionals, researchers and students to share and disseminate both knowledge and scholarship of new and innovative ideas in legal and associated disciplines.
The Review is published annually and is entirely managed by the editorial board under the able guidance of its eminent advisory panel comprising eminent legal luminaries, such as:
- Mr. Justice P.N. Bhagwati, Former Chief Justice of India
- Mr. Justice Mohit S. Shah, Chief Justice, Bombay High Court
- Mr. K.K. Venugopal, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India
- Dr. Christopher Heath, Member of the Board of Appeals, European Patent Office
- Prof. (Dr.) Heinz Goddar, Patent and Trademark Attorney, Boehmert & Boehmert, Munich, Germany
- Prof. Anselm K. Sanders, Director, European Law School, Law and Language Studies, University of Maastricht
- Rostam Josef Neuwirth, Asst. Professor, Faculty of Law, Universidade De Macau
- Prof. (Dr.) V. Vijayakumar, Vice Chancellor, The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University
- Dr. V.K. Unni, Asst. Professor of Law, IIM Calcutta
The Review aspires to create awareness about the position and significance of contemporary legal issues and commands a considerable international reputation with contributions and readership extending across a wide spectrum of public institutions and universities in India and abroad.
The Review aims to initiate a vibrant forum for scholars, academicians, researchers and law students in India and abroad. it accepts contributions from practitioners as well as students.
Contact Us :
Dr. Anjani Singh Tomar
The GNLU Law Review,
Gujarat National Law University,
Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba,
Gandhinagar -382 007, Gujarat. Email: email@example.com
Last Updated : 30-01-2016
Editorial Board :
ANJANI SINGH TOMAR
JAGADEESH CHANDRA T.G.