GNLU Centre for Sports Law (GCSL) organized a 15 hours Certificate Course on “Sports Law and Management”. The Certificate Course was a tailor-made course for all the stakeholders concerning the field of sports law and sports management including lawyers, management professionals, law students, management students, law graduates, management graduates. The course that witnessed 60 participants from all over India was inaugurated by Mr. Justice (Retd.) Mukul Mudgal of Hon’ble Punjab & Haryana High Court and Mr. Geet Sethi, professional billiards player and dealt with topics such as- prelude to management and law, sports as business, sports at workplace, etc.
- Mr. Vidhuspat Singhania (Co –author Law and Sports in India; the first Indian Sports Law book)
- Mr. Anish Dayal (Advocate at Chambers of Anish Dayal and Legal Adviser Rajasthan Royals)
- Ms Chanpreet Arora (ENTREPRENUER/ CONSULTANT to Jaypee SportsInternational, Discovery Channel India, All India Football Federation‟ etc. in the past)
- Dr. Lovely Das Gupta (Asst. Professor of Law NUJS Kolkata)
- Dr. Ravindra Kumar Singh (Asst. Professor of Law Gujarat National Law University)
Last Updated : 01-10-2015