University Grants Commission invites online applications for the award of "Ishan Uday" Special Scholarship Scheme for North Eastern Region (NER) to students with domicile of NER who have passed Class XII or equivalent exam from a school situated within NER through any recognized Board of Education for the year 2014-15.
- Students with domicile of NER (North East Region) who have passed class XII or equivalent exam.
- For availing scholarship under this scheme, the income of the parents of the student should not exceed Rs. 4.5 lakh per annum.
Application in the prescribed format may be submitted only through online mode latest by (2 months from the date of publication (i.e. 1st January, 2015 of the advertisement) (non-extendable) by logging in the UGC website at www.ugc.ac.in
Documents to be submitted:
- Joining Proforma (Annexure-I)
- Certificate of income by the Competent Authority of the State Government in which the student is domiciled.
- Domicile State Certificate by the Competent Authority.
- Affidavit (Undertaking for not availing any other Scholarship in the form of an affidavit on Rs.50/- Stamp paper from the student/parent duly attested by SDM / First Class Magistrate / Gazetted Officer (not below the rank of Tahsildar) copying the prescribed languages (Annexure-IV))
*Note: The proforma to be filled - in are included in the guidelines attached herewith. Kindly click here to apply: http://www.ugc.ac.in/ner/
Kindly click here to apply: http://www.ugc.ac.in/ner/
- Applications submitted through ONLINE MODE shall be entertained and any application submitted through any other mode (hard copy) will be summarily rejected.
- Applications submitted after the last date WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Kindly contact Scholarship Department for any further clarifications or communicate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: 10 July 2015.