Goswami Sushil(LL.M, LL.B (Hons.), BA, UGC-NET)
Assistant Professor of Law & Assistant Registrar Phone : (+91) - 79-23276611/23276612
Mobile : (+91) -
Fax : (+91) - 79-23276613
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Conferences/ Seminar Attended / Participation / Papers Presented :
Conference(s) Attended / Participated:
- Coordinated GNLU Public International Law Academy (03-08 November, 2014) organised by GNLU in collaboration with Directorate of International Law, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Government of Switzerland.
- Coordinated Intensive certificate course on Law and Practice of Marine Insurance (11-16 August, 2014)
- Coordinated Hague Academy of International Law External Program 2013 held in GNLU from 1-8 November 2013
- Coordinated Maritime Legal Advisers Training Course 2013 for the officers of Indian Navy, Indian Coast Guard and Maritime Boards of India.
- Organised 5th All Gujarat Law Teachers Training Programme organized jointly by Commissionerate of Higher Education, Gujarat Government and Gujarat National Law University.
- Co-Coordinator for "International Seminar on Women Empowerment : Miles to go" organized by GNLU on 24-25 March 2012.
- Organised five days Legislative Drafting Workshop organized by GNLU from 25-29 January, 2012
- Organised and participated in 4th All Gujarat Law Teachers Training Programme organized jointly by Commissionerate of Higher Education, Gujarat Government and Gujarat National Law University on 3rd September 2011.
- Organised and Participated in Global Maritime Security And Anti Piracy Conference 2011 organised by Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar, Gujarat on 26-27 November 2011.
- Co-coordinator for 3 days Training Programme on Human Rights in Prison Management (First Edition, 9-11 September, 2011) for Prison officers of Western States of India, organized by BPR & D, IG office Gujarat and GNLU.
- Co-coordinator for 3 days training programme on Human Rights in Prison Management (Second Edition, 12-14 September, 2011) for Prison officers of Western States of Indian, organized by BPR & D, IG office Gujarat and GNLU.
- Co-coordinator for 3 days Personality Development Programme for Prison Officers of Western States of India (8-10 November, 2011) organized by BPR & D, IG office Gujarat and GNLU.
- Co-coordinator for 6 days Vertical Interaction Programme (12-17 November 2011) for Prison officers of Western and southern states organized by BPR & D, IG office Gujarat and GNLU.
- Co-coordinator for 3 days Training Programme On Human Rights In Prison Management (Third Edition, 4-6 December, 2011) for Prison officers of Western States of India, organized by BPR & D, IG office Gujarat and GNLU
- Co-Cordinator for 3 days Personality Development Programme for Prison officers of Western States. (24-26 December 2011).
- Member organizing Committee of First Gujarat Law colleges conference on Constitutional Law, Organised by GNLU
Seminar(s) Attended / Participated:
- National Workshop on Research Methodology in legal and interdisciplinary fields, organized by GNLU 5-9 September 2012
- Conference on international banking & finance: issues challenge and solutions organized by GNLU.
- Teachers training program on 'Administration of criminal Justice' organized by GNLU on 14 July, 2012
- Workshop on "Managing Intellectual Property: Concept to Commercialisation" organized by GNLU and Scriboard.
- Training Workshop on "Investment in financial Market" organized by GNLU Centre for Banking Investment & Taxation in association with Share khan held on 13 April, 2012
- 5th Annual Intellectual Property Summit2012... evolving knowledge based society" conducted by Ahmedabad Management Association on 07 & 08 January, 2012
- 3th All Gujarat Law Teachers Training Programme organized jointly by Commissionerate of Higher Education, Gujarat Government and Gujarat National Law University on 19 August, 2011.
- Regional Consultation (Western Region) on the proposed law against Child Sexual Abuse (The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Bill, 2011) held at GNLU, Gandhinagar.
- National Seminar on "Recent anti terror legislative Changes in criminal justice administration" organized by Dr. RML NLU, Lucknow and BPR & D, New Delhi.
- National Seminar On "Cyber Law : Policy Issues and Emerging trends" organized by Dr. RML NLU Lucknow, Department of higher education Government of Uttar Pradesh, Department of information Technology Government of Uttar Pradesh and UPTEC Lucknow.
- Panel discussion on Corporate Governance in UK -Lessons for India organized by Dr. RMLNLU, Lucknow with collaboration of Lucknow Chapter of Northern India Regional Council of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- National Seminar on Problems of Labour sector in India : Role of Babu Jagjivan Ram Organised by Baba Sahib Bhimrao Ambedkar University Lucknow and Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment New Delhi.
Training Programme / Workshop / Short-term courses :
WorkShop Attended / Short-Term Courses :
- Attended National Workshop on family law jointly organised by IBA- CLE Chair NLSIU, Bangaluru, M K Nambyar Academy for Countinuing Legal Education, Kochi and Maharastra National Law University, Mumbai from 14-16 April 2016 at Mumbai
- Coordinated International Maritime Academy organised by GNLU in collaboration with The U.S. Naval War College (NWC), forum for Integrated National Security (FINS), Indian Council for World Affairs (ICWA), Gujarat Maritime Board (GMB) Adani Ports and Special Economic zone Ltd. and Ministry of Earth Sciences, Government of India.
Publication(s) / Book(s) :
Publication / Books:
- Presented a Research Paper titled 'International Labour Standards in Indian context' in the 2 Days UGC Sponsored National Seminar on "Human Rights of Industrial Labour in 21st Century" on 13th and 14th October 2012, organized by Shri N.S. Patel Law College, Modasa, Gujarat.
- Article titled 'Sampling Method realm in Legal Research' published in book "Explaining and Understanding Research Methodologies in Legal Interdisciplinary Education Fields in India". (ISBN 978-81-910389-8-9, p.g.49-60)
- Editor of book "Explaining and Understanding Legal and Interdisciplinary Research Methodology in India" ISBN 978-81-910389-8-9
- Article on "Surrogacy: Social Dimension and Legal ramification' published in 'Live In Relationship and Surrogacy : legal Implication and Social Issues' Published by GNLU (ISBN No 978-81-910389-6-5)
- Member editorial Board (Assistant Editor) of the Book "Contemporary Challenges and prospects for Strengthening the Rule of Law and Democracy in the Midst of Anarchy and Chaos in the Indian State - Separation of Powers , Judicial Accountability and Relevant Provisions of the Indian Constitution Revisited" (ISBN No 978-81-910389-3-4)
- Member editorial Board (Assistant Editor) of "Journey of women Empowerment : Miles to go" (ISBN No 978-81-910389-5-8)
- Member Editorial Board (Assistant Editor) of Book On "Live In Relationship and Surrogacy : legal Implication and Social Issues " (ISBN No 978-81-910389-6-5)
Research / Area of Interest :
Areas of General Interest:
- Personal Laws
- Co-convener: Admission Committee
- Special Invitees to all internal committees
- Member Building and Campus Development Committee (UGC)
- GNLU internal Campus Development Committee
- Member CLAT 2014 internal committee, Gujarat National Law University
Work Experience :
- Six Months Practice Experience in District Courts of Delhi & Delhi High Court
Personal/Family Details :
- Wife: Garima Goswami, Assistant Professor of Law, Gujarat National Law University
- Father: Law officer, Ministry of tribal affairs, Government of India, New Delhi
Last Updated : 03-05-2016