Chaudhary Mahesh(Ph.D. (Pursuing), MBA, B.Sc, UGC-NET)
Assistant Professor of Management Phone : (+91) - 79-23276611/23276612
Mobile : (+91) -
Fax : (+91) - 79-23276613
Email : email@example.com
Conferences/ Seminar Attended / Participation / Papers Presented :
Paper(s) Presented :
- Presented the paper "How Operational are Public Private Partnerships in City Bus Services: An Indian Perspective" at The International Conference on Energy and Infrastructure (ICEI-2014) organized by Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Gandhinagar, India, 11-12 January 2014.
Training Programme / Workshop / Short-term courses :
WorkShop Attended / Short-Term Courses :
- Mr. Mahesh Chaudhary (Assistant Professor of Management) has organized and coordinated the Certificate Course on Contract and Procurement Management during 10th and 11th October, 2014 at GNLU.
Publication(s) / Book(s) :
Publication / Books:
- Chaudhary, Mahesh L. 2015. ""Gross Cost Contract v/s Net Cost Contract: What Should Indian Cities Opt for?". International Journal of Business Management & Research, ISSN(P): 2249-6920; ISSN(E): 2249-8036 Vol. 5, Issue 3, Jun 2015, 9-18.
- Co-authored the paper "How Operational are Public Private Partnerships in City Bus Services: An Indian Perspective", The International Conference on Energy and Infrastructure (Gandhinagar-India, 11-12 January, 2014),Published by Excel India Publishers, ISBN NO: 978-96-82880-97-4
Research / Area of Interest :
Areas of General Interest:
- Corporate Finance
- Public Policy
- Project Finance
Guest Lectures :
- Visiting Faculty, School of Petroleum Management, PDPU, Gandhinagar
Work Experience :
- He has experience of more than two years and before joining GNLU, he was associated with Coordinates Infrastructure Consulting and K.S. School of Business Management.
- He has been part of team providing consultancy services to BRTS - Ahmedabad, BRTS- Surat and City Bus Services in Ludhiana and Amritsar. He has worked on the following nature of consulting assignments.
- Bid process management which included drafting of bid documents, evaluation of bids and closure assistance for various urban infrastructure projects.
- Financial and economic viability studies of various infrastructure projects.
- He has taught subjects in the domain of economics and finance at UG and PG Level during his tenure at K.S. School of Business Management.
Other Accomplishments :
- 1st prise winner in "Mudra- The Finance Odyssey" an Equity Research Competition held by Shailesh J Mehta School of Management (IIT-Powai), Mumbai, 2009
Last Updated : 07-07-2015