Suthar Rajani(Ph.D, M.Phil, M.A, B.A)
Assistant Professor of English Phone : (+91) - 79-23276611/23276612
Mobile : (+91) -
Fax : (+91) - 79-23276613
Email : email@example.com
Conferences/ Seminar Attended / Participation / Papers Presented :
Conference(s) Attended / Participated:
- Benefits of the Bilingual Methods for Teaching English to Vernacular Medium Students at UG Level. First International ESL EFL Conference in Nov-09 at Janardhan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University (ELT)
- Use of Email in Teaching - Learning Call, Web 2.0 and Beyond in Nov-10 at H.M.Patel Institute of English Training and Research (ELT)
- Cost Effective ICT Tools for Techno Savy Teachers -Hi-tech, Lo-tech, No-tech: Learning Technologies in Practice in Jan-12 at H.M.Patel Institute of English Training and Research (ELT)
- Human Rights Issues in Misuse and Encroachment of an Individual's Virtual Space with Special Reference to Email Fraud- Contemporary Issues and Challenges of Human Rights in the Era of Globalization in Aug-14 at L.A. Shah Law College (Interdiciplinary)
- A Study of Impact of E-communication on Written English Practiced by Undergraduate Students-GloCall in Oct 14 at GLOCALL-Bhavan's College of Arts and Commerce(ELT)
- Eco-Cultural Ethics And E-Communication-Towards Ecocultural Ethics: Recent Trends and Future Directions in Oct 14 at BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, GOA (Interdiciplinary)
- Qualitative Enhancement in English Language Teaching at Higher Education Level Quality Management and Global Challenges in Higher Education in Aug-10 at Uma Arts and Nathiba Commerce Mahila College(ELT)
- ICT Tools for Techno-Savy Teachers- UGC Sponsored State Level Workshop on ELT in Mar-12 L & C Mehta Arts College (ELT)
- The Portrayal of Human Values and Ethics in Chetan Bhagat's One Night at Call Centre - Promotion of Ethics and Human Values in Apr-12 at Saraspur Arts and Commerce College Promotion of Ethics and Human Values
- A Study of 'A Corpse in the Well: Translation from Modern Marathi Dalit Autobiographies by Arjun Dangle- Dalit Literature: Social and Literary Perspectives in Mar-13 Shree B.P. Brahmbhatt Arts & M.H. Guru Commerce College (Literature)
- Popular ICT Tools for Techno-Proficient English Teachers- Teaching of English Language Today in Jan-14 at Smt. M.M.Shah Mahila Arts College (Communication Skills)
- Technology Enabled Communication: Boon or Bane? - Discourses on Indian Politics: Post Coalition Era- Issues of Technology and Development in Apr-14 at Gujarat University (Multi-disciplinary)
- A Study of Tagore's Where the Mind is Without Fear' from the Human Rights Perspective Human Rights from Modern Perspective in Sept-15 at S V Arts College (Multi-disciplinary)
Training Programme / Workshop / Short-term courses :
Training Programme(s) Attended :
- Induction Training Programme, Nirma University June 2015
WorkShop Attended / Short-Term Courses :
- Government of Gujarat Workshop on English Writing in Dec-09 by Gujarat State School Texbook Board (on English text book content preparation)
- A Short Term Course on Research Paper Writing in Languages in Jan-10 by UGC-Academic Staff College (on Research Paper writing)
- One Day Workshop on Communication Skills and Personality Development in Feb-11 by Hasmukh Goswami College of Engineering (on Communication Skills)
- French Language Course Level A1 in Jun-11 at AMA.
- UGC Sponsored State Level Workshop on ELT in Mar-12 at L & C Mehta Arts College.
- Workshop on: The Dimensions of Quantitative and Qualitative Development of Higher Education Mar-13 at M.P. Arts and M.H. College for Women on Quantitative and Qualitative Development of Higher Education.
- A Three-Day Workshop on 'Promotion of Culture of Quality through Research' in Jan-14 organised by Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat (on Quality through Research).
Publication(s) / Book(s) :
Publication / Books:
- Popular ICT Tools for Techno -Proficient Teachers in book named ICT Based Innovative Methods of Teaching English Today (Jan-14 Vol. 1 Page No. 195)
- A Study of Tagore's Where the Mind is Without Fear' from the Human Rights Perspective in bok named Human Rights from Modern Perspective (Sep-15)
- Co-authored book: Media and Public Relation Communication published by Kumar Publications ISBN-13-978-93-82617-81-5
- Co-authored book: Communication Skills published by Dotcom Publications ISBN-978-93-80866-18-5
- Published research paper on: Use of Email for Effective Teaching-Learning ELT Quarterly : A Journal of ELTis of India , H.M.Patel Institute of English Training and Research. Apr-11 Vol.12 Issue 3-4. pp.54-58 ISSN: 0975-0258
- Published research paper on: Significance of Email Communication in Today's World International Journal of Advance Research in Computer Science and Management Studies Jan-14 Vol. 2 Page 40 ISSN 2321-7782
- Published research paper on: Effects of E-communication on English Language with Special Reference to Email European Academic Research May-14 Vol.II, Issue 2 Page 2456 ISSN 2286-4822
- Published research paper on: Technology Enabled Communication: Bane or Boon? International Journal of Advance Research in Computer Science and Management Studies Jul-14 Vol. 2 Issue 7 Page 57 ISSN 2321-7782
- Published research paper on: The Importance of Moral Values and Ethics in Indian Novel with Special Reference to Chetan Bhagat's 'One Night at The Call Centre' European Academic Research Nov-14 ISSN 2286-4822
- Published research paper on: Ecommunication: Blessing or Curse? in Towards Excellence in Oct 2014 Vol. 6 Issue 2. ISSN No. 0974-035X
- Published research paper on: Misuse and Encroachment of an Individual's Virtual Space with Reference to Email Fraud: A Study in Towards Excellence July 2016 Vol 8 Issue 2. ISSN No. 0974-035X
- Published research paper on: Blog and Effective English Language Teaching in Towards Excellence Mar 2016 Vol 8, Issue 2. ISSN No. 0974-035X
- Published research paper on: Donne's Treatment of Nature in The Rising Sun in Towards Excellence July 2016 Vol 8 Issue 2. ISSN No. 0974-035X
Books Reviewed / Edited :
- Reviewed 'The Secret' in Aug 2011- Review was published in GLS Voice Paper.
- Reviewed 'You Can Win' in Oct 2011- Review was published in GLS Voice Paper.
- Reviewed 'Don't Lose Your Mind Lose Your Weight' in Dec 2011- Review was published in GLS Voice Paper.
- Reviewed paper 'An Overview of Different Analytical Techniques for Leukotrine Antagonists...'' in Aug 2015 (an international journal publication)
Research / Area of Interest :
Areas of General Interest:
- English Literature
- Communication Skills
- Legal Language
- Indian Association for Canadian Studies
- Gold Medal Club- Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat
- GUJEETA (Gujarat English eTeacher's Association)
- University Recognised Post-Graduate Teacher
Guest Lectures :
- Took lecture as Resource Person at BISAG - Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat in Nov 2011 on topic Technology Enabled Communication
- Took lecture as Resource Person at BISAG - Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat in Dec 2012 on Job Interviews
- Took lecture as Resource Person and Co-ordinator of Workshop on Resume Writing and Skills for Facing Interview-SNCC in Jul 2014.
- Took lecture as Resource Person and Co-ordinator of Workshop on Effective Learning and Speaking-SNCC in Aug 2014 (Lecture on Public Speaking).
- Took Expert Lecture at Institute of Technology, Nirma University in Sept 2015 on Non-verbal Communication.
- Took Expert Lecture at BISAG in Oct 2015 on Barriers to Communication.
- Took Expert Lecture at Institute of Technology, Nirma University in Sept 2016 on Non-verbal Communication in Job Interviews.
Awards Received / Achievements :
- F.C. Davar Gold Medal awarded by Gujarat University
- State Level Felication for Outstanding Contribution to Education by All India Council of Literary, Social and Educational Research
Personal/Family Details :
Last Updated : 20-03-2017