Assistant Professor of Law Phone : (+91) - 79-23276611/23276612
Mobile : (+91) -
Fax : (+91) - 79-23276613
Email : email@example.com
Conferences/ Seminar Attended / Participation / Papers Presented :
Paper(s) Presented :
- Presented a Paper Individually on "Monitoring or Snooping: Government a Proverbial 'Big Boss'" at the Lux et Veritas, National Seminar on Media and Law organized by the Faculty of Law, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara on 7th & 8th March, 2014.
- Presented a Paper on "The Preamble: Soul and Spirit in the Centennial Year of the Indian Constitution" in the 8th Justa Causa National Seminar on The Indian Constitution in its Centennial Year organized by Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar College of Law, Nagpur on 18th-21st February, 2010.
Research / Area of Interest :
Areas of General Interest:
- Public International Law
- Law on Intellectual Property Rights
- Criminal Law
- Media Laws
Teaching / Academic Experience :
- Temporary Assistant Professor at Faculty of Law, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda from June 15, 2016 to November 1, 2016.
Awards Received / Achievements :
- Awarded 3 Gold Medals for excellence in LL.M. (Criminal Law) Examination at the 64th Annual Convocation of The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda held on 29th January, 2016.
- Awarded 2 Gold Medals for excellence in B.A.LL.B. Examination at the 62nd Annual Convocation of The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda held on 24th December, 2013.
- Winners in the "M.K. Nambyar Memorial National Level Moot Court Competition" conducted on 26th, 27th & 28th March, 2011
- Runner-Up Best Team in the National Intellectual Property Moot Court Competition 2010, held at NMIMS" Institute of Intellectual Property Studies, Mumbai from the 5th-7th February 2010.
Last Updated : 11-01-2017