Khaire Deesha(Ph.D. (Pursuing), LL.M., B.Mc., B.S.L. LL.B., NET, SET, and JRF)
Assistant Professor of Law Phone : (+91) - 79-23276611/23276612
Mobile : (+91) -
Fax : (+91) - 79-23276613
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Conferences/ Seminar Attended / Participation / Papers Presented :
Conference(s) Attended / Participated:
- Participated in the two day International Conference on "Caste Discriminations, Affirmative Actions, Transformative Social Movements in Independent India and The Development of Human Capital in Emerging Economic Order", organized by the Department of Law, University of Mumbai on 24th and 25th April 2010 at Sir Cowasjee Jehangir Convocation Hall, University of Mumbai, Fort Campus.
Seminar(s) Attended / Participated:
- Participated in one day seminar on "Cyber Law' on 9th September, 2007 held at DES's Law College, Pune in association with Institute of Advanced Research in Cyber Studies (IARCS), Pune.
- Participated in the State Level Seminar on "Evolving Trends in Teaching Pedagogy" organized by DES Law College in association with University of Pune on 5th October,2008.
- Participated in State Level Seminar on "National Ethos of Higher Education Retrospect and Prospect", on 16th and 17th March, 2009 organized by Deccan Education Society, Pune.
- Attended the seminar on "Cyber Crime in The Indian Scenario" held on 31st July, 2009 at DES Law College, Pune in association with Asian School of Cyber Laws and data64 Techno Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Pune.
- Participated in the two day National Seminar organized by the Dept. of Law, University of Pune during 20th-21st February, 2010 on "Expanding Horizons of Business Law- Future Challenges".
- Participated in two days State Level Seminar on "Right to Information: Cornerstone of Democracy" conducted on 13th and 14th March, 2010 held at PES's Modern Law College, Pune.
- Attended State Level Seminar on "right to Education Act 2009" conducted on 5th and 6th March, 2011 by PDES Law College, Kharadi in association with University of Pune.
- Participated in one day seminar on "Alternative Dispute Resolution: The Alternative" organized by PES Modern Law College, Pune on 15th October, 2011.
- Participated in National Seminar on "Changing Paradigm in Gender Justice" organized by PES Modern Law College, Pune in association with Board of Student's Welfare, SPPU and Commissionrate, Women and Child Development, Govt. of Maharashtra, Pune on 24th February, 2014.
- Participated in "National Seminar on Legal Research Methodology" organized by Department of Law, SPPU, Pune held on 15th November, 2014.
Paper(s) Presented :
- Participated and presented paper in the National Seminar on "Judicial Process in India-Retrospect and Prospect" organized by New Law Academy, Pune on 12th January, 2008.
- Presented paper on "Meeting New Challenges-The Role of Legal Education" at the Seminar organized by Balaji Law College, Pune on 28th August, 2010 in Pune.
- Actively participated and presented a paper in State Level Seminar on "Right to Education: Educational Laws for New Generation" conducted on 29th and 30th December, 2010 by PES?s Modern Law College, Pune in association with University of Pune.
- Presented paper on "Preventive Detention-A Bottleneck to Personal Liberty and Contrary to the Value of Human Rights" in the UGC sponsored National Seminar on "National Security, Terrorism and Human Rights" organized by Department of Law, Dr. Ambedkar College, Deekshabhoomi, Nagpur on 19th and 20th February, 2011.
- Presented paper on "Changing Trends in the Jurisprudence of Juvenile Delinquency" in the State Level Seminar on "Constitutionality of Capital Punishments in India-Recent Issues" held on 28th February, 2013, conducted by Post Graduate Dept. of Modern Law College, Pune.
- Participated and presented a paper titled "Judicial Outlook on Rights of Patients and The Ever Greening Patents", at UGC Sponsored National Seminar on "Ever Greening of Patents (Patents vs Patients)" organized by Chankya National Law University, Patna on 10th May, 2013.
- Presented paper on the topic of "Convoluted Relationship between Law and Bio-technology" in the National Seminar on "Law, Technology and Development" organized by RTM Nagpur University?s Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar College of Law, Nagpur on 20th and 21st February, 2014.
- Participated and presented paper on "CSR-The New Age Dharma", in the State Level Seminar on "The Companies Act 2013", organized by PES Modern Law College, Pune in association with University of Pune on 1st March,2014.
- Participated and presented paper on the topic of "Realizing the Realities of Virtual World", in the National Inter-disciplinary Seminar on "Women and Cyber Crime" organized by RTM Nagpur University?s Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar College of Law, Nagpur on 6th February, 2015.
Training Programme / Workshop / Short-term courses :
Training Programme(s) Attended :
- Successfully completed 40 hrs. Faculty Development Programme for self-enhancement, conducted by CACTUS, Centre for Personal and Language Development, Pune, during 20th July, 2008 to 20th October, 2008.
- Attended and successfully completed the Faculty Development Programme on Corporate Laws organized by Pune Chapter of WIRC of Institute of Company Secretaries of India and DES's Law College, Pune on 21st October 2011.
- Completed the UGC-Academic Staff College, University of Pune sponsored one week Faculty Development Programme from 08th-14th April, 2014 under the Faculty of Law on "Gender Justice under Indian Legal System".
WorkShop Attended / Short-Term Courses :
- Actively participated in the workshop on Human Rights Education "Educating the Educators" sponsored by the UGC, New Delhi and organized by the Post Graduate Teaching Department of Law, RTMNU, Nagpur on 7th and 8th November, 2009 at Nagpur.
- Participated in the two days State Level Workshop on "Legal Research-An Interdisciplinary Approach" organized by the Department of Law, University of Pune, during 23rd-24th November, 2009.
- Participated in Cyber Crime Prevention Workshop conducted on 12th December, 2009 at Centre for Police Research, Pune in association with MITech.
Publication(s) / Book(s) :
Publication / Books:
- "Right to Health: A Brief Study on Right To Health Care of the HIV/AIDS Patients", in Fiat Justitia Volume No. 3, April, 2015, ISSN 2320-2696.
- "Preventive Detention vis-?-vis Personal Liberty and Human Rights" in The 19(1) (a) Freedom of Speech & Expression, Indexed Peer Reviewed Half Yearly Law Journal, 2016-17, Vol.2-Issue-1, ISSN 2348-4950.
- E-Waste: Visualizing The Invisible Killer-Implementation of E-Waste Management Rules: Need of an Hour" in Souvenir of UGC sponsored one day National Seminar on "Right to Pollution Free Environment- Need of Implementation" organised by AKK New Law Academy & Ph.D. (Law) Research Centre, Pune, with ISBN 978-81-930233-4-1.
Research / Area of Interest :
Areas of General Interest:
- Legal Theory and Jurisprudence
- Constitutional Law
- Administrative Law
- Human Rights
- Nominated for the "Life Member: of the Deccan Education Society, Pune.
Guest Lectures :
- At YASHADA (Yashwantrao Chavan Academy of Development Administration), Pune.
- AT CYDA (Centre for Youth Development And Activities), Pune
- Maharashtra Intelligence Academy, Pune
Research Projects / Article Papers
- Successfully carried on research study on "Judicial Dissent in Supreme Court" with students in 2010, on which National Seminar was conducted which was presided over by Hon'ble Chief Justice (Retd) Shri. P. N. Bhagawati Sir, Hon'ble Justice Shri. Bhandari Sir, and Hon'ble Justice Shri. S. B. Sinha Sir, which was published as ?Fiat Jsutitia- Let Justice Be Done?' by DES's Law College, Pune with forward of Hon'ble Chief Justice (Retd) Shri. P. N. Bhagawati Sir.
- Project titled "E-Waste- An Invisible Killer" got selected for Zonal Level Research Project Competition "Avishkar, 2013", conducted by Board of College & University Development (BCUD), Pune.
Teaching / Academic Experience :
- Ten years teaching experience in subjects mainly Legal Theory and Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law, and Administrative Law.
Awards Received / Achievements :
- Won 2nd position for the paper presented titled "Convoluted Relationship between Law and Bio-technology" in the "Justa Causa", 12th National Law Festival, in the National Seminar on "Law, Technology and Development" organized by RTM Nagpur University?s Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar College of Law, Nagpur on 20th and 21st February, 2014.
Work Experience :
- 2 years at High Court of Mumbai, Nagpur Bench, Central Administrative Tribunal with Senior Counsel Adv. Ravindra Khapre
Other Accomplishments :
- Completed the refresher course in Information Technology (Law) conducted at the Dept. of Education and Extension, University of Pune, from 11.11.2013 to 01.12.2013.
- Completed the General Orientation Programme conducted at the UGC-Academic Staff College, University of Pune, from 10.11.2010 to 07.12.2010.
- Head of the Department of group of subjects namely Constitutional Law and Administrative Law.
- Academic and Research Co-ordinator for 5 years for SPPU, Pune.
- Chief Examination Officer of SPPU for 3 years.
- Paper setter and assessor for different subjects of B.S.L.LL.B., LL.B., D.T.L. and LL.M.
- Assistant Director for Central Assessment Programme of University of Pune.
- Internal and External Supervisor for University Examinations.
- Administrative and Co-curricular Responsibilities
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Co-coordinator.
- Member IQACX Committee.
- Member of LMC (Local Management Committee) for 2 years.
- Co-ordinator for DTL (Diploma in Taxation Laws) for 2 years.
- Member of Anti-ragging Committee and Women Cell for 4 years.
- Member of Fact Finding Committee.
- Editorial Board Member of "Fiat Justitia" a Law Journal with ISBN for 3 years.
- Introducer and Co-ordinator of "Mentorship Activity" for 5 years.
- In-charge of Legal research Cell for 5 years.
- Co-ordinator for many State, National and International Seminar, Judgement Analysis Competition and Debate Competition.
- In-charge of Corporate Cell for 2 years.
- Co-ordinator for Moot Court Association for 2 years.
- Co-ordinator for the Course of Merger and Acquisitions and Capital Market.
- Invited as Resource Person in a two days State Level Seminar on ?Increasing Suicidal Tendencies Amongst Students-A Concern? on 6th and 7th March, 2010 organised by Abhinave Education Society?s Law College, Pune in association with University of Pune.
- Presided over as Judge for many State and National Level Moot Court Competition in different Colleges of Pune.
Last Updated : 25-11-2016