Sharma Shashibhushan(LL.M, LL.B, MBA, B.Com, (Pursuing PG Diploma in Human Rights))
Assistant Professor (Research) Phone : (+91) - 79-23276611/23276612
Mobile : (+91) -
Fax : (+91) - 79-23276613
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Conferences/ Seminar Attended / Participation / Papers Presented :
Conference(s) Attended / Participated:
- Attended National Seminar on "Corporate Law: Emerging Issues and Challenges"- Scrutinizing the Investor's Protection in India, organized by Centre for Corporate & Competition Law of Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar on 13th October 2012.
- Participated in "Training Workshop on Investment in Financial Market" jointly organized by GCBIT (GNLU Centre for Business, investment and Taxation) in association with Share Khan (April, 2012).
- Remained as member of Organizing team and attended and International Seminar on "Journey of Women Empowerment: Miles to Go" organized by Gujarat National Law University in Collaboration with Siyajirao Gayakwad Trust on 24-25 March 2012.
- Remained as member of organizing committee and attended "First Gujarat Law Colleges Conference on Constitutional Law" Jointly organized by Ministry of Higher Education, Govt. of Gujarat & Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar on 26th February 2012.
- Attended Fourth All Gujarat Law teachers Training programme, jointly organized by Commissionerate of Higher Education, Government of Gujarat and Gujarat National Law University on 3rd September, 2011.
- Participated in Business and Law Quiz Competition 2012 held by GCBIT (GNLU Centre for Business, investment and Taxation), March, 2012.
Training Programme / Workshop / Short-term courses :
WorkShop Attended / Short-Term Courses :
- Successfully completed a Foreign Law Course on "Fundamental Principles of WTO law" by Pf. Dr. Makane Mbengue (Faculty of Law, University of Geneva) on 18th September, 2012. This course was held at Gujarat national Law University, Gandhinagar.
- Successfully completed a Foreign Law Course on "German Constitutional Law" by Pf. Michael Reigner on 27th April,2012. This course was held at Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar.
- Successfully completed a Foreign Law Course on "A.D.R and Italian Mediation Law" Pf. Stefano on 9th April, 2012. This course was held at Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar.
Research / Area of Interest :
Areas of General Interest:
- Constitutional Law
- Business Law
- Human Rights
- Member of the Bar Council of Gujarat, India.
- Member, Centre for Constitutional & Administrative Law
Awards Received / Achievements :
- Achieved 4th Position in fourth semester LL.B of Gujarat University, Ahmedabad.
- Twice, Won the First prize in Debate Competition at Inter zonal level of Gujarat University (2008-2009, 2009-2010).
- Achieved 'B' Certificate from National Cadet Corps, Baroda.
- Attended NIC (National Integration Camp) in Chamoli at Uttarakhand from Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan, Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports (Government of India).
Work Experience :
- Worked as "Legal Advisor" Court Branch, Office of Commissionerate of Commercial Tax (Gujarat Sales Tax), Ahmedabad, Gujarat (2013-2014).
Other Accomplishments :
- Appointed as SRA (Student Research Associate) at Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar from April, 2012 to July, 2012.
- Undertaken classes on IPC and Banking & Negotiable instrument Laws for 2nd and 3rd year students of LL.B. at GNLU as a part of Teaching -cum-Training Assignment of LL.M. Programme in Gujarat National Law University, Gandhingar.
- Undertaken of Plagiarism checking work under the guidance of IT department of Gujarat National Law University during September and October, 2011.
Last Updated : 27-04-2017