Rajwanshi Harsha(PhD (Pursuing), LLM, LLB, B.SC, Certificate in Cyber Laws & IP Laws, UGC-NET (Law))
Assistant Professor of Law Phone : (+91) - 79-23276611/23276612
Mobile : (+91) -
Fax : (+91) - 79-23276613
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Conferences/ Seminar Attended / Participation / Papers Presented :
Conference(s) Attended / Participated:
- Organizing Committee Faculty Member International Conference on Law & Economics, jointly organized by Gujarat National Law University Gandhinagar, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad and Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur on 14-15 March 2015.
- Attended and worked as an Organizing Member in "First International Conference on Trade & Competition Law" on 5 - 6, March, 2011 organized by Gujarat National Law University.
- Worked as an "Organizing member" of 'First Gujarat Law College Conference on Constitutional Law' organized by Gujarat National Law University.
- Worked as a "Editorial member" for the 'International Seminar on Journey of Women Empowerment: Miles to Go' at Gujarat National Law University
Training Programme / Workshop / Short-term courses :
WorkShop Attended / Short-Term Courses :
- Participated in One day workshop on "Intellectual Property Laws for the Traditional and Internet Based Business" organized by Gujarat National Law University on July 27, 2016.
- Successfully completed the 'Research Methodology Workshop on Legal and Interdisciplinary Research' organized by Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar from August 7-13, 2015
- Attended the workshop on 'The Role of Forensic Psychology and Neurocriminology in Criminal Justice Delivery System', organized by Gujarat National Law University on August 4, 2015
- Co-coordinated and Participated in Capacity Building Workshop on 'Role of Legal Stakeholders in Strengthening and Implementation of the Biological Diversity Act with special focus on ABS provisions' under the aegis of the National Project on Access and Benefit Sharing under the UNEP-GEF-MoEF Project on 'Strengthening the Implementation of the Biological Diversity Act, 2002 and Rules, 2004, with focus on its Access and Benefit Sharing Provisions' with the cooperation of National Biodiversity Authority and in partnership with Gujarat Biodiversity Board on 16 May 2015
- Women Master Trainer under the agreement between Gujarat National Law University and British Council for the project on Young Women Social Entrepreneurship Development Programme Phase-2. Participated in Management Development Programme on Young Women Social Entrepreneurship Development Programme for British Council, May 04-09, 2015 at IIM Kozhikode.
- Participated and Coordinated One day training workshop on 'Doping Regulations and Sports Contract' organized by Gujarat National Law University in collaboration with National Anti-doping Agency, New Delhi and Sports Authority of India, Western Center, Gandhinagar on April 18, 2015
- Participated in One week Faculty Development Programme organized by Gujarat National Law University from 16th to 21st May 2016.
- Participated in One day Workshop on Anti-Doping Awareness on 20.03.2015 organized by Sports Authority of India under the aegis of National Anti-doping Agency at Gandhinagar
- Co-facilitated for Legal and Policy Framework of Indian Coastal Security - Post Lustrum of the Mumbai Attack, jointly organized by Gujarat National Law University in collaboration with Forum for Integrated National Security and Institute of Marine Engineers at GNLU on 13 December 2014
- Co-coordinated and Participated in Capacity Building Workshop on 'Role of Legal Stakeholders in Strengthening and Implementation of the Biological Diversity Act with special focus on ABS provisions' Organized by GNLU through the National Project on Access and Benefit Sharing under the UNEP-GEF-MoEF Project on 'Strengthening the Implementation of the Biological Diversity Act, 2002 and Rules, 2004, with focus on its Access and Benefit Sharing Provisions' with the cooperation of National Biodiversity Authority and in partnership with Gujarat Biodiversity Board on 28 September 2014
Publication(s) / Book(s) :
Publication / Books:
- Practical Lawyer Columnist on Energy Law & Policy (Writes Energy Column page for Practical Lawyer-a monthly journal form EBC Publication (ISSN: 2211-9116). The publication has been done on the following topics:)
- Policy And Regulatory Provisions For Renewable Energy Power In India; 2014 PL (EL) November 77
- Fuel & Purchased Power Cost Adjustment; 2014 PL (EL) December 58
- Reforms In Power Sector; 2015 PL (EL) January 71
- Regulatory Competition Dichotomy In Power Sector; 2015 PL (EL) February 64
- National Solar Mission of India under WTO Scrutiny; 2015PL (EL) March 64
- Open Access Regime in Indian Power Sector; 2015 PL (EL) April 85
- Power Theft and Unauthorized use of Electricity in India; 2015 PL (EL) May 77
- Electricity Consumer in India; 2015 PL (EL) June 80
- Captive Power Generation in India; 2015 PL (EL) July 79
- Renewable Energy Purchase Obligation on Captive Power Plant; 2015 PL (EL) August 80
- Draft National Renewable Energy Act 2015- An Appraisal; 2015 PL (EL) September 72
- Rural Electrification: A Legal Perspective; 2015 PL (EL) October 78
- Trading of Electricity- Legal Vista; 2015 PL (EL) November 72
- Net Metering; 2015 PL (EL) December 72
- Energy Efficiency and Conservation; 2016 PL (EL) January 64
- Power Distribution Franchise; 2016 PL (EL) February 78
- Compiled the report on "Draft Legal Guidelines on 3R (Reuse, Reduce & Recycle)" and submitted to Legal Guidelines Committee on 3R's at Gujarat National Law University for the research project on Legal Guidelines for the Reduction, Recycling and Reuse of Waste, Ministry of Environment and Forest, Government of Gujarat.
- Consolidated the report on "Reduction of backlog of cases in PSU's" at Gujarat National Law University as to workable recommendations to the State of Gujarat for reducing the backlog of cases as part of Swarnim Gujarat Project on Speedy Disposal of Backlog of Cases.
Research / Area of Interest :
Areas of General Interest:
- Competition law
- Company Law
- Constitutional Law
- Cyber Law
- Energy Law and Policy
- Received Justice R.B Mehta Gold Medal for 'Best Outstanding LL.M Student'
Guest Lectures :
- Panelist (invited) for Inter-parental Child Removal Issues at IIC, New Delhi on November 6, 2015; Organized by Malhotra and Malhotra Associates.
Work Experience :
- Worked as 'Trainee-Legal Executive' in Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation from June 2012 to September 2013. She has an experience of Corporate Executive-Legal Management, Arbitration Management, Litigation Management, and Contract Vetting & Drafting
Other Accomplishments :
- Pursuing Ph.D on Legitimacy of 'Arbitration' in 'Competition Law'-A Comparative Analysis of International Regime and Indian Scenario.
- Diploma: ANIIT in 'Information Systems Management, NIIT Ltd.
- Certificate in "Developing interactive websites using flash and dreamweaver" , NIIT Ltd.
Last Updated : 15-09-2016