- The "UNIVERSITY" referred in this policy means Gujarat National Law University.
- We, UNIVERSITY value the relationship we have with our candidates and web site visitors. The following privacy commitment has been created to demonstrate our policy on privacy. UNIVERSITY is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other Websites.
- This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Unfortunately, due to the nature of Internet communications, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. While UNIVERSITY remains committed to protecting the privacy of our users, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. We do so by using secure technology, privacy protection controls, and restrictions on employee access, however, we make no representations regarding the veracity of such measures.
- You can visit most pages on our site without giving us any information about yourself. However, our Web site may at various occasions require you to give us contact information like your name and email address and other personal information. We use the contact information only to respond to your queries or any other matter felt necessary by the UNIVERSITY.
- We occasionally engage other parties to provide limited services to us or on our behalf.
- The UNIVERSITY expressly disclaims, in any manner and for any purpose, any and all warranties with regard to any portion of any content contained on the website or visited through our website and expressly cautions the visitor not to place any reliance whatsoever on the information and/or statements contained, without verifying the authenticity of the information/statements from independent sources. There is no responsibility of regular updation of the content herein and does not undertake any liability in any matter arising as a result of any action/inaction which places reliance upon the information and/or statements made available on this website. Further, The UNIVERSITY shall stand indemnified by the visitor against any and all claims that arise as a result of misuse by the visitor of the contents and/ or services provided within the website.
- Any and all content contained within this website is the property of The UNIVERSITY. No portion of any content contained herein may be copied without the express permission of The UNIVERSITY for any purpose whatsoever. The content made available in this section may be used without express authorization from The UNIVERSITY, provided however that such is not used to damage the reputation of The UNIVERSITY or any of it's employees or in connection with any false, malicious allegations or claims against The University.
- The UNIVERITY has taken reasonable precautions to ensure that your access to this website is secure and free from any viruses, trojans or similar destructive software. However, The UNIVERSITY does not, in any manner and for any purpose, warrant that your access to this website will be secure and free from any viruses, trojans or similar destructive software and you are hereby cautioned that The UNIVERSITY will not, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, accept any liability for any damage sustained as a result of your accessing this website. You are expressly advised to carry out your own security precautions and checks prior to and whilst accessing the website.
- Contacting us if you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Website, please contact us at email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- The UNIVERSITY retains all rights (including copyright and patent rights) with respect to the information and material of the University available through this website.
- Users must not download or otherwise export or re-export any software or underlying information or material available through the UNIVERSITY website except with the written permission of UNIVERSITY and in full compliance with all Indian and other applicable laws and regulations; provided, however that any downloading that occurs in the normal course of using the UNIVERSITY website in accordance with the published written instructions of UNIVERSITY shall not be prohibited.
- The information contained and/or provided in this website is meant solely for information purposes and should not be relied upon for any other use whatsoever, without verifying the authenticity of the information/statements from independent sources.
- Rates of fees/charges are governed by the University norms and are subject to changes. Any difference in the rates of fees/charges made available online than the actual is to be paid at UNIVERSITY prior to/on commencement of the Term/session/date/year.
- Once the payment is made it will be the responsibility of the payee to obtain the receipt.
- Online payment of fees/charges can be made through credit cards/ debit cards/ internet banking (direct debit) in line with the policy of the bank and payment is accepted only in INR. Any additional fee charged by the bank, in addition to the applicable fees/charges, is not charged or billed by UNIVERSITY and hence will not be included in the Online payment.
- The request for cancellation or refund of a payment made for availing any services provided by the university, will be processed as per the norms of the University.
- The responsibility to ensure the correctness of all documentation rests solely with applicant. UNIVERSITY will not be responsible for any damages arising out of incomplete or improper documentation on applicant part.
- The candidate shall present all documents as required for any course. The UNIVERSITY reserves the right to withdraw the candidate from a course who has not complied with applicable laws, regulations, orders, demands or requirements or whose documents is incomplete, or who does not permit UNIVERSITY to take and retain copies thereof.
- The University reserves the right to add, update and modify any of the terms and condition.
Last Updated : 14-12-2015