A Warm Welcome:The Gujarat National Law University considers its enormous alumni base - 12,00+ exceptional people who've passed out of these portals over the past nearly a decade - to be one of the assets that it is most proud of.
And it is a mission of the University to stay in touch with its alumni continuously, to help them on an ongoing basis in their various endeavours, and to enable them to connect to and stay in touch with their batch mates, their seniors, their juniors, and current students.
As part of this, the University has launched a brand new alumni community, which enables each of its ex-students to get to know and interact with all other 200+ ex-students. When you pass out of the GNLU, it is not just a great education that you receive, but membership of a great network of super-accomplished, highly reputed and influential professionals and academicians. And this is that very network - one of the best parts of being an alumnus of the Gujarat National Law University.
Take 2 minutes to join the network. And then, you can do a range of things:
- Browse the database of 12,00+ GNLU alumni
- Search for a batch mate, senior or junior to see what they're doing now
- Send group emails to any cross-section of alumni
- Participate in the continuous and vibrant discussions
- See messages your batch mates and friends are sending you
- So join the network now! And rediscover the joy of your college days.
- To promote solidarity and friendship among former students and keep their connection with the Alma Mater alive.
- To encourage alumni contribution towards the fulfilling of the GNLU Vision.
- To create a virtual Alumni Association
- To coordinate local alumni activities and events.
Distinguished Alumnus Award:
The association has institutionalized two awards ever year from an endowment:
- Best Alumni Award (Academic)
- Best Alumni Award (Contribution to GNLU) These awards shall be announced on the GNLU Foundation Day i.e, 17th July of every year, on the basis of merit, contributions and achievements, these awards shall distribute on the Annual Alumni Meet Day.
Annual Alumni Meet:
- Annual Alumni Meet Day in the last week of December of every year.
- The GNLU Alumni Association shall raise and generate its own financial resources and maintain its accounts in a transparent manner. Any alumni or any member of GNLU may voluntarily contribute to the Alumni fund for the growth of Association.
- The association plans to organise lectures, seminars, workshops, cultural activities and musical meets from time to time.
- It also plans to bring out a news bulletin at regular intervals.
Last Updated: 07-10-2016.